Wednesday, June 27, 2012

So, the DP exams now lie about a month back, with the exam results coming out in less than two weeks. Reflecting back, I think the IB is a good program to take, although it is not perfect.

Computer science was definitely an interesting subject and I enjoyed having the freedom of designing and creating a program of my own (for a client obviously). I think the subject is not all that hard as long as one stays somewhat disciplined with the dossier and is actually interested in the subject.

Anyway, I'd like to wish good luck to the classes of 2013 to get through their final year successfully and all future classes. Perhaps our wiki can be of some help in the future as well. (Feel free to update and add to it).

I will now enjoy the long summer break after school and hope all other 2012 graduates will as well.
In this sense,
enjoy!

- Jocbe

No comments:

Post a Comment